Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big Decisions

Most of you probably know....but we made the big decision for me to stay at home with the Kids. I think it is one of the hardest and easiest things to do! Obviously I choose to stay with my Kids over work anyday....however I worked with such a great group of people it was hard to leave! And staying at home isn't the easiest thing to do! Wow!!! I went from working full time to being at home with a newborn and 2 1/2 year old and let me tell you the first few weeks were rough!!! Crawford had so much change in his life from a new house, new baby, new pre-school, and being home with me more. We had a tough few weeks but we got through it and it is so much better! I am loving every minute of being with them...and I think I am doing okay! This morning I told Crawford that I was so proud of him for being so good today. His response to me was "I am proud of you too mommy"!  Oh how he melts my heart!!!!  I am so fortunate to be able to share this time with our kids and am so Thankful to Jacob for allowing me to do so! It's not an easy job but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I know in a blink they will be all grown up and I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it!!!

 

Caroline Dedication bw.jpg

 

Crawfoard, Caroline and Me 5.30.jpg

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...