- (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, diced - I leave these out
- 1 (8 ounce) jar raspberry salsa - I get this at the fresh market
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 Layer ingredients in a square 9x9 greased baking dish as follows, starting with black beans on the bottom and ending with cheese on top:.
- 2 black beans, thinly sliced cream cheese, onion, salsa, and then top with cheese.
- 3 Bake 350 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes until bubbly!