Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mommy

Is it ironic that I constantly repeat the word Mommy to Caroline over and over just to make sure she can say it and then I beg Crawford to just not say it for one minute?
I started laughing at myself today as I sat in front of Caroline saying Mama Mama! I thought, how is it I encourage her to say it but discourage him to say it?
It's not that I don't want him to call for me....just not 300 times a day!
Mommy, Mommy I am hungry, Mommy I am thirsty, Mommy I need to Pee Pee, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy Mommy, Mommy ! I know you get the picture and can probably relate! He knows that as soon as I sit down he should say Mommy I want ...... It never fails!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...