Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Favorite Snack

For Caroline the Snack of choice is a Mum Mum....I just heard about these things a few months ago. I wish I had these things with Crawford! Not only does she love them...I love them because they give me time to do things...like eat my dinner and they don't make a mess like Puff's! If Caroline even see's the package...her arms start reaching!

 

_DSC1023.jpg

_DSC1028.jpg

 

NewImage.jpg

 

Crawford's snack of choice! A RED APPLE with the skin off please Mommy! (that's what he usually says to me).

He loves to eat apples! When he was a baby just starting to eat real food, I gave him the tiniest slice of an apple and it got stuck in his throat and he got choked. My mom ended up saving him...Me, Well I panicked. So every time I even see any apple I think back to the first bite he had! But he loves them now!!

 

_DSC1050.jpg

_DSC1081.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...