Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Count Down

The Birthday Count Down is on and I thought I would post a few things!

Here is the Ribbon Wreath I made for our front door. I plan on hanging it on Caroline's Bedroom Door when her party is over!

I made one of these for Christmas! Meredith, My brother -in - laws sweet girlfriend had told me about it!

I used about 9 spoils of ribbon and a wire wreath. Michaels had ribbon 1/2 off over the weekend and another coupon so I saved! Yay!!

 

DSC 8543

 

I ordered some party decorations from Polka Dot Market - http://www.polka-dot-market.com

Love that website because you can filter by Party Colors!

More to come!

Love party planning! If only she knew or would ever remember her 1st birthday!

I guess these parties are more for the parents than the kids but hey, she can look back at pictures one day and see we celebrated! :-)

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...