Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Where does the time go?

I am not sure where the time goes anymore. Crawford is 21 Weeks old this Friday. It is so hard to believe. He is doing great! He has mastered rolling over! He has been doing it for a few weeks but now he constantly rolls over. He loves to talk. Jacob said he thinks Crawford could out talk me. He started eating Green beans this week and loves them! Hopefully he will not be a picky eater like his daddy. So far so good. He wants to eat anything he can get his hands on including his own hands. :-) I am not sure what we did with all of the free time we use to have but our lives sure were boring then. Crawford brings so much joy to us. We both look forward to getting home to seeing him each day. We just stare at him as he tries to have a conversation with us. I Can't wait until we can understand what he is saying but am not looking forward to him understading every word we say! :-)

Here are some recent pictures of Crawford

He hates this hat, but I love it.





1 comment:

AKA: Mr. Moo said...

I can certainly see the Elrod in him. He sure is a good looking little man. Amy, Maddox, and I are very happy for you. I am glad that you have a blog. I will keep tabs on Craw-daddy from now on. Keep in touch.

Your Friends,
Amy, Luke, and Maddie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...