Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Three Years Old

I can't believe my little baby is 3! I say it in almost every post but this time it is especially true...I just don't know where the time goes! The last three years have gone by so fast and they have been the best three years! He is such a happy little boy and makes everyone he is around Happy! He melts my heart!  In this last year he has had so many changes but he has done so well...from moving into a new house, going to a new school and staying home with his mommy, to having a little sister! He adapts to change so well! I am so proud of him and the latest change is that he is Potty trained! Thank Goodness we have 1 out of diapers! We have gone through a lot of prizes to get to where we are but it has been worth it. I think we now own stock in Match Box Cars! Now I am just trying to break him from thinking he still deserves one every time he uses the potty!

Oh Crawford how our dreams came true when we had you! We love you to the MOON and Back!

 

_DSC0124.jpg

Birthday Party Post to Come.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...