Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mimi West

My Mimi West passed away last night. As sad as I am that she is not here anymore...I am so Happy she is no longer suffering. It was so hard for me to see her suffer.

She was such a strong lady who battled a lot! She never gave up and always recovered from any obstacle thrown her way!

We were so close and I will miss her greatly and am sad my children will not know her like I did

....but am so Thankful I have so many great memories I can share with them!

 

http://www.westfamilyfuneralservices.com/obituaries.php?page=0&op=view&id=639

The Pictures below are Mimi meeting Caroline for the first time!

_DSC0108 copy.jpg_DSC0100.jpg

 

I love this Poem, by Bob Perks, I wish you enough.........and I feel like I had so many Hello's to hold onto that help me get through it all....she was loved dearly and will be missed so much! But I am Thankful she is pain free and looking down on me!

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough “Hello’s” to get you through the final “Goodbye.”



Read more at Poem : I Wish You Enough …


Picture Below is Crawford telling Mimi goodbye from a visit last year.

 

DSC_0073.jpg

 

 

1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

So sorry Em. Those are wonderful pictures that you captured. You look great in those pictures too. Thinking of you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...