Thursday, February 24, 2011

Easter Shirts!

My Friend Meredith at the Pink Poppy Seed made these Cute Shirts for Crawford and Caroline!

They are a must have for Easter!! I will have to get a better picture of the girls b/c the bunny has a little bow on it that is so cute!!!

Since Caroline's Birthday is around Easter....the shirts will be perfect!!

I cannot believe she will be turning 1 in 2 months! We can't wait to celebrate with our friends and family!

You can find her on facebook at the Pink Poppy Seed!

DSC 3675

DSC 3486

 

Caroline was more interested in her friend Luke than taking pictures!!!

I am not sure if she humored him or scared him!!!

CarolineandLuke

 

Carolineandluke2

1 comment:

Alan and Pamela said...

I love those Easter shirts!! I actually just made Grant an applique Easter shirt and am working on one for Charlie too. Those are adorable and it doesn't hurt that you have such cute kids wearing them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...