Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crawford's First Easter

We had a wonderful Easter! I was off almost all week with Crawford. He had his 6 month checkup on Tuesday and did great. He weighs 16 lbs. 5 Ounces and is 26 Inches long. He is getting so big. I can't believe it. He also got his shots. He did great. He creid for 2 seconds and then he was back to smiling. He was in the best mood all afternoon. He woke up the next morning with a temp. of 104 and was pitiful all day. He never really cried he was just really puney. We went to the doctor and they tested his blood but he checked out just fine. By Thursday he was much better. We went back for a checkup and Crawford was back to his Happy self. He went shopping with me on Friday and I think he enjoyed every minute of it. I can tell he is going to be a great shopper. Crawford had Easter pictures made on Saturday, I will post some soon! They turned out great. We had everyone over to our house on Sunday for Easter lunch. It was so nice to have everyone over. We had a great time. The Easter Bunny brought Crawford all kinds of fun toys. Between Mimi, Grammy and Papa, Jacob and I and the Easter Bunny, Crawford racked up with toys. I have included some pictures below.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...