Sunday, April 20, 2008

7 Months Old

Another Month has gone by. Crawford is now 7 months old!! We can't believe it. He is now sitting up without support. He still tumbles over if he reaches for something or turns his head but he is doing so good. He can now take baths in the big bath tub and I know he is Happy about that. He was getting too big for the little bath tub!
This weekend was a lot of fun. Bailee, Kaitlyn and Annie watched Crawford while I did wedding stuff with Jennifer and the girls this weekend in Charlotte. It worked out perfect b/c they live in the neighboorhood where Jennifer had her reception. I think they all had a great time and I know they took such good care of Crawford! It was fun spending time with the girls getting ready for Jennifer's big day! I brought my camera but am very sad that I do not have any pictures of Crawford with Bailee, Kaitlyn and Annie or from the wedding. Hopefully someone took some pictures at the wedding and will send them to me!
Here are some pictures of Crawford from Last week.

The Pictures arenot in order. I could not figure out how to move them and I did not feel like re-downloading them.


Sunday, April 20th,
"I love the big bath tub and my duck"



Sunday April 13th
All Ready for Church until Daddy was sick with Allergies

Crawford in his new Stroller Mommy Won!! :-)
She has been on a winning streak! Stroller was priced at 399.00

Crawford Sitting Up like a big boy!
Crawford Holding his bottle
This has been the first and last time he has done this. I think he would rather sit back and relax and have his Mommy or Daddy hold it. But it sure did help in the morning before work!

Crawford supervising Uncle Ryan and Papa helping daddy do yard work

"Look, My mommy got me my own Crocs and I love them"

April 12, 2007

Sitting up for the First time

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...