Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Yeaman

We had the pleasure of going to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville to my friend Erika’s Wedding! It was the most beautiful wedding in the most beautiful place! We had a great time! It was great to see old friends from High School. It amazing how you loose touch with old high school friends but can pick back up like it was yesterday every time you see them! Crawford stayed with My mom and they had a great time! I don’t even think he missed us! Look for pictures of him cheesing for Mimi and some from when Grammy kept him last week once they email them to me (hint…hint).

Below are some pictures from the wedding. I wish I had more, but I was too busy to take a lot of pictures plus the ones of me….lets just say the rain did nothing for my hair!!!! Luckily the rain held off and only drizzled off and on, but we were under tents so it didn’t matter at all! The decorations were beautiful. Lots of Feathers!! We even had one in our invitation! The decor fit Erika perfect. Her own style! After the wedding the couple is going to South Africa and then will be living in Dallas!

Erika and Matt

 The Bride Biltomore House

    The Biltmore House! I could not get the entire house because we were walking to the wedding and I think Jacob was getting annoyed with my picture taking! :-) I was dropping everything as I was walking and looked like a total mess, trying to sneak a picture of the house!

Erika's Wedding

  Jacob and I with the Beautiful view!

I took this picture off of the website to show you how great the location of this wedding was. They were married to the left of the house.

mp-top_img_00

Flowers

The Bridesmaid’s Bouquets!

Me and Leslie  My friend Leslie and I (horrible picture of me). Leslie was my Maid of Honor in my wedding! Isn’t she just precious. She was a bridesmaid. Notice the feathers on her dress! I just thought they were the cutest dresses and matched the theme perfect!!!

More Flowers Mountains

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...