Monday, February 1, 2010

14 Weeks and Counting!

4 more weeks until we move to our new house, 14 more weeks until our baby girl is due!!! Where does the time go??? I am doing some major stressing right now!! Did I say we are moving in 4 weeks! We are so excited but not sure how I will ever get everything done!!!!! Especially with the sweet little boy below who does a great job of distracting me from what I should be doing. He pulls me into the living room to watch Manny (Handy Manny) and makes me sit down next too him....maybe he senses that I need a break! How can I resist?

_DSC0432

We are having so much fun with Crawford! He is growing up so fast....it makes me sad! He is no longer a baby and he will tell you that! He talks all of the time now. We thought he would never talk and now well sometimes we think he will never be quiet! :-) He still loves to cuddle with us and hug all over us. Especially me lately. I think he knows a little baby is going to be here soon. I can't imagine what it will be like. It's hard to imagine that I only have 14 more weeks with my precious little boy just us and him! I can't wait to see how he reacts to Caroline. I think he will be a great big brother!!!

Hope to upload more pictures this week, although I am slack on posting them...I am still taking them!!! Hopefully I will get some of Crawford in the snow later this week!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...