Monday, December 13, 2010

6 and 7 month updates

Well Now Caroline is well on her way to 8 Months Old...It's hard to believe and I am so behind with her updates! And I also just found her Stats that I misplaced from her 2 week Check up until her 6 month check up...i even had the nurse write them down again for me and I lost them....I am blaming on the 2 kid thing!!! It really is much tougher to remember anything with 2 kids...well it was with one as well!

So Caroline was 6 months on Oct. 26th

She weighed 14lbs and is in the 25th percentil.. and as I type this I can't find her height....so I guess I will find it later and fill it in.

She has been sitting since around 5 months, she is really jabbering now. It's so cute!

She loves to eat her baby food! She has tried ever veggie and fruit offered in stage one and loves rice cereal. (Crawford did not like it)

She rolls over both ways now!

Loves to sit and play with her Brother.

Hates to be alone for even one minute!

Is attached to her Mommy lately!!! Making house work near impossible!

She is a very Happy baby other than when she is alone!

She Laughs all of the time...the cutest is when she laughs at Crawford!

She still loves her Paci and so do We!! Crawford never took one and now I wish he did!

 

6 months.jpg

and then she turned 7 Months on Nov. 26th!

She can now sit up on her own from the laying position.

She is about to Crawl any day! She rocks back and forth but either falls to her tummy or goes backwards...which really makes her mad!

She is starting to pull up on things!

She Loves to watch and laugh at Crawford!

Seems to be teething but still no teeth!

She looks like a good mix of all of us!

She has so much hair!!! Twice as much as Crawford!

She does not like to wear bows! We are in training!

She still sleeps through the night and takes 2 naps a day!

She has Big Blue Eyes!

 

Caroline7months.jpg

Another 7 Month Favorite Picture of Mine!

Caroline7months.jpg

If my Mommy doesn't feed me fast enough I will eat my feet!

eatmyfeet.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...