Thursday, June 5, 2008

Carolyn Albright Photography

Below are a few pictures from our photo shoot with Carolyn and Stephanie last month. I think the pictures turned out perfect. They show Crawford's true personality! He crawled for the first time this day and he was so happy! Below are a few of my favorites.

Link to all of the pictures
https://www.collages.net/ConsumerSite/GuestLogin.aspx?eventcode=342976


Sweet Baby Boy - 8 Months Old
The expression on his face makes me laugh! I think it is precious!

Wondering if he should eat the flower or not!

All Boy!! He tore the flower to pieces and he is so excited about it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful photos! I am impressed and Crawford is such a beautiful child! I wish I could just visit you guys to see him! Maybe some day I will. Love, Sophie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...