Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

 

Well all I can say is I am WAY behind on post!!! Things are so busy right now and I miss updating my blog more often! I can’t imagine what things will be like when #2 gets here!

Below are Halloween Pictures! We did not do much trick or treating because it was raining but we did get all dressed up and played for a while! Crawford still loves his costume! It took a lot to get him in this outfit! I started a few weeks before Halloween and I had to give him candy just to get in it! Now I have to hide it to keep from having to dress him in it! I found it and loved it but they only had 18 months…being that Crawford is a well fed 24 month old….I wasn’t sure if it would work but like my friend Leslie once said, “Fashion before Comfort”! So we tried it and other than being a little short it worked and he loved it! He runs around the house trying to scare us and he gets so excited! Crawford loved playing with the pumpkins. He would move them from one end of the porch to the other and that would entertain him for a good hour!

DSC_0464

Moving the Pumpkins

DSC_0465

Proudly Sitting with his Pumpkins

DSC_0471

Through the Years!! Wow he has changed so much and he will Kill me one day for the very first picture! I miss the days where he just sat still on the bed and let me take as many pictures as I wanted but love the days of chasing him to capture a sweet smile and watching him laugh!

Halloween 3 years   

We hope everyone had a Very Happy Halloween! We sure did!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...