Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away…….

 

DSC_0353

I promise to have updates coming this week. I still need to post pictures from Halloween and our trip to the Lazy 5 Ranch! I have been so busy I hardly have time to blog! I am going through withdrawals!!

I am 14 Weeks Pregnant this week and things have started to go much better, tired all of the time but not sick! We find out Dec. 16th, if we are having Coltin or Caroline! We can’t wait! Crawford still says no if I ask him if he wants a brother or sister! I think he will change his mind!

He is so funny these days! Talking up a storm!

Stay tuned for updates this week and check out my new Photography blog. The link is to the right. I will be updated that this week as well!

 

XOXO

Emily

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...