Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

Crawford had so much fun this Christmas! He would get so excited over every gift. We could have wrapped empty boxes and I think he would have been happy! We enjoyed visiting with our family and friends over the holidays. We can hardly believe this is our last Christmas as a family of 3. Below are a few pictures from the Holidays.  We had our parents over Christmas morning to watch Crawford open Santa gifts and had a great breakfast with Ryan, Casey and Adam. _DSC0156 

_DSC0015

_DSC0103

    Mimi and Crawford
_DSC0003 

_DSC0019

Toys, Toys and More Toys _DSC0032 

_DSC0067

_DSC0090

Nana and Pop Pop

_DSC0157

Uncle Adam

_DSC0185

Visiting Uncle Ryan at the Fire Station on New Years!

_DSC0165

 

_DSC0200chocolate

My Family Christmas after Christmas! It was delayed because of the snow. I hate I didn’t get more pictures of the family but we had a great time! Below is My Aunt Vicki, Mom, Uncle Gary and My Mimi with Crawford!

_DSC0222

After church last Sunday, Crawford had to play out side even though it was felt like it was 15 degrees out! So we stayed out for 20 Minutes and it felt like an hour trying to bribe him to come inside!  _DSC0234 _DSC0241vintage_DSC0244

I still have pictures to update from Christmas with Jacob’s parents! I forgot my camera so am waiting on pictures. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...