Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thermal Tote Sale

I promise to update this blog with very over due post this weekend! In between cleaning out Crawford’s room, turning the guest room into Caroline’s room, getting my house in order from Christmas, selling Thirty-One, doing a little photography, and working a full time job, I haven’t managed to get my blog updated but be assured I have plenty to share with you and it will be on here by the weekend!!!JanuaryCustomerSpecial

These totes make a great gift or would be great just for your self! there are so many uses you can get out of them and best part not only are they on sale but the embroidery is 1/2 off as well. Send me an email if your interested in getting one or two! :-) I plan on order a few!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...