Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some of my favorite baby things for babies!

Since we have so many friends pregnant....and I mean at least 15....I thought I would post some of my Must Have items for newborns.

There a lot of things I love but there are a few I can't live without!

I love Mustela Bebe Foam Shampoo for Newborns 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) baby shampoo! It helps with cradle cap! It worked wonders with Crawford.

31SBB62RBML._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether, Brown/ White ...this one is new for us...most of our friends have had it recently ...so we thought we would try it.

Caroline loves to hold on to it and it has so many things she can put her mouth...it squeaks like a dog toy so we have to keep it away from Molly and Crawford loves it too! So when Caroline actually gets her hands on it she loves it! She smiles as soon as she see's or hears it!

41VXBBHB52L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Aquaphor treats everything....I have never really had to use diaper rash cream...with Crawford we were fortunate we didn't need it but any time he has had anything that needed ointment I have only used Aquaphor. We love it!

41dRqURYR+L._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Taggie Blanket...Crawford didn't have one...but Caroline just got one and she loves it. There are so many tags for her to hang on to.

31DqU6QizPL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Crawford didn't take a paci and I didn't push it....however with Caroline...we needed one!

We love Mams and Nuk!

41U+eefK01L._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Sleep Saks!

Love them! Poor Caroline's has one pink one and the rest Blue!!! She wears Crawford's but they do the job! Keep her warm without having to worry about a blanket getting wrapped around her or coming off. 

aden + anais Slumber Muslin Sleeping Bag Single Layer, Mod About Baby - Fish, Medium (15-24lbs)

41dEkkwOCRL._AA300_.jpg

Sound Machine ....it was the only way I could get Crawford to sleep...we started off with the heart beat and the older he got he loved the ocean!

Caroline is a good sleeper ....but I bet she will be needing it soon!

41FGCR4D6ZL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Summer Infant Sleek and Secure Handheld Color Video Monitor, Grey

With Crawford we had the regular monitor. I love having the video monitor so I can see what Caroline is doing without opening her door....or what Crawford is doing to her. While drying my hair the other morning....I spotted Crawford upstairs crawling into her crib...she slept until 9:30! I went up to get him and he said I am waking her up! He had moved the ottoman over to her crib and crawled right in.

41vusmj+E8L._SL160_AA160_.jpg

I am sure I will think of more great things, I will add to this post if I do.

1 comment:

Alan and Pamela said...

I agree with the Aquaphor. We use it in the winter for sore noses! Grant also loves his sophie!
You have such adorable little ones!!!xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...