Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Mother's Day.....

You would have hardly noticed that Crawford was sick over Mother's Day Weekend. He was a little fussy but not bad at all to have an ear infection. We went to Asheville on Saturday to visit my mom and family. Crawford did great but by the end of the day he became pretty fussy and was pulling his ear! We tried to get back in time to see a doctor but did not make it. On Sunday we took Crawford to the doctor at 7AM and sure enough he had an ear infection in the ear he was holding! We got his medicine and had planned on going to SC to see Jacob's Grandmother and family, about 20 minutes down the road when Crawford had not stopped crying, we decided that it might not be a good idea to drive 3 hours. We hated that we could not go because we were looking forward to seeing everyone. We always have so much fun! We turned around and came back home. We all went straight to bed which I can't remember the last time we have all 3 taken a nap on the weekend. Now Jacob and Crawford usually get to but I think of a million things I could be doing rather than sleeping! It ended up to be a great Mother's Day with the exception of Crawford not feeling better. We got to cuddle and play. He is a great cuddlier! It is hard to imagine that I am a Mother!!! I love it and can not imagine my life without Crawford and Jacob! I feel truly blessed! I hope that I will be as good as mom as my mom is to me and Jacob's mom is to him!!



Crawford sitting in my grandmother's rocking chair from when she was a little girl
Crawford and Mimi on Mother's Day Weekend
Crawford and Grammy on Mother's Day
"Mommy & Daddy are Crazy!!! Take this Shirt off of my head"!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...