Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Sick but fun Day

Crawford stayed home sick today with his Grammy and he had a great time. Crawford and I took an afternoon walk while we waited for Daddy to get home today. Here are some cute pictures.

Going on a ride. And No, My Mommy did not pick out this outfit. Daddy did!
If I could just get this drink to spill out onto my tongue.....
How do I get this into my mouth??Sweet Casey and Uncle Ryan came over today and brought Crawford a Fire Truck just like Ella's. Crawford loved it!!!! We will have to go see Uncle Ryan at his station when his knee gets all better! He is having surgery this Friday!!
Uncle Ryan pushing Crawford around.
Casey telling Crawford how to drive!
Crawford even liked the box it came in!

Happy Birthday Papa!!
Crawford and Grammy
While I was fixing Crawford a bottle, I let him play with his new fire truck. He is just like his dad! He was really interested in those wheels!


One picture of Crawford is up on Carolyn and Stephanie's website. Check it out. I can't wait to see the rest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...