Monday, January 19, 2009

Day off with Mommy

It was so nice to have the day off and for Crawford and I to be feeling better. We went to met Jacob for Lunch today. After lunch Crawford and I came home and played and laughed all day. He kept me laughing and to tell you the truth I still can't figure out why he laughed at me so much today but it made me laugh right back at him! Then we watched Oprah, which was really good today! Crawford played basketball and in his car all afternoon. He was running all over the house. Below are two pictures from today.
Sitting in his car watching Oprah.

Watching Blue's Clues this morning. He is all cuddled up in my grandmother's quilt that was my favorite quilt growing up. Every time I went to her house I would snuggle up with it. So she gave it to me and as you can see Crawford loves it also!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...