Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Carolina Vs. Wake

Sunday night Crawford and I watched some of the Carolina/Wake Game. There was too much other good stuff on for us to divide our full attention to the game. Jacob was there with his dad and brothers. Crawford wore his Carolina shirt that uncle Adam got him for Christmas! He wore his wake shirt on Monday in honor of the win but he was too sick for us to take pictures. He has had a horrible cold with a fever since Saturday night. I think it is a mixture of things. He had a tooth that finally broke through and has been coughing, sneezing and has lost his voice! He has been pitiful! He can hardly cry and it just breaks my heart. All he really wants is to be held and all I really want to do is hold him. I have held him for hours on hours the last few nights. He has not slept more than 4 hours without waking up so we are all pretty much exhausted! Jacob's Parents (Grammy and Poppy) have kept Crawford Monday and Tuesday and I know he has had fun even though he has not felt well.
Tomorrow our little baby is going to be 16 months!! Wow! I can't believe it!! Below are a few pictures of Crawford on Sunday. Were going back to the doctor tomorrow so I will update you on how is doing.
Go Heels!
I think the t-shirt might be too small! :-)

Taking a break to show Carolina what they need to do!

Watching the Game



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...