Monday, June 15, 2009

Pool Time & 21 Months

Saturday we took Crawford to the pool. We had such a great time! Crawford played in the baby pool and the “Big” pool. The boys played golf while Crawford and the girls hung out by the pool.

DSC_0224 copy 21 Months!!

Our little boy is 21 Months Old! Wow! Where has the time gone???? He is so much fun right now! However, every now and then the almost 2 comes out in him. Those moments are few and far between the good times! Crawford is learning so much. He still loves balls, trains, golf clubs, did I say balls, trucks, BUBBLES, books, his blanket (which he calls night night). He LOVES to be outside! He loves to ride on Grammy and Pop Pop’s golf cart! He loves for us to read him books. He is learning so much, he surprises us with something new every day! He says new words that we don’t even tell him, and words that we have tried and tried to get him to say…well….he is holding out on those for now! The word No is his most used word! He says it at least 100 times a day even if he doesn’t mean it. He says it so clear and loud and when he says yes he whispers it!

He gives the best kisses and hugs. He will just run up to me and give me a hug and pat my back! He loves to cuddle especially with mommy!! Yesterday when I dropped him off at school he gave me a kiss and ran off to play. While it is such a good feeling that he is so happy at school and that he does not care that I am leaving….it was all I could do to get out in the hall so he didn’t see me tear up! This afternoon when I picked him up he was in the hall playing…he looked up and saw me and ran into my arms! Oh what a good feeling after a long day at work! On our way home he says da.da…the entire time…for the entire 30 minute ride!

All I can say is this song by Darius Rucker is so true! I can’t believe how fast time is going by! I just want to hold on to these days forever! These times are so precious! We are having the time of our life! Crawford brings a smile to so many peoples face! We love him so much! In three short months he will be 2! Wow!! Turn off the music at the bottom of the page to listen if you haven't heard it (i am sure most have...but its still good to hear again)!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...