Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sick Day …. or Week

Last Wednesday I took Crawford to the doctor for what we thought was only an ear infection. He had a temperature of 103. We left and got worse rather than better, by Thursday night he had a temp. of 105, and never really got better through out the weekend. So….After having a fever for 5 days and going to the doctor 3 times, we went to see Dr. Alsup yesterday to get his opinion. He took one look and said Crawford’s tonsils look horrible! He took a strep test but so far it is negative. We are waiting a call tomorrow to see what it shows! Crawford was feverless today but very uncomfortable! I could see his tonsils and they are HUGE! Poor thing! He has not really ate in 4 days. We tried giving him this push up pop that he loved a few weekends ago….but I think it gave him brain freeze!! :-)

I have a lot of  to post I am behind on…..most importantly Father’s Day!! Promise to have it in the next few days! Although it was not too exciting since we spent it at the doctors office!! :-) I guess Crawford and Jacob did have quality time on Father’s day in the doctors office!

DSC_0256DSC_0257

Oh Yeah…. and on an exciting note…..I got to meet Mr.. Ralph Lauren yesterday!! Well shake hands for like 1 second but it was still very exciting!!  Check back this week. I plan on catching up on my post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...