Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10 Months Old

I know there is a lot of pictures below. I think these pictures turned out great and I had to share them with everyone. Jacob and I took these at his parents house today. I haven't had time to edit them but I think they turned out great. These are just a few of my favorites.

Also, Crawford went for his check up on his ears today. So far the shot has not worked, he had another one today and we go back in 2 weeks. If it is not better we will be going to the Ear...Nose and Throat Doctor! Luckily he is not fussy or 2 weeks would be a long time! I will keep you posted on how he is doing.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. We enjoyed taking them!






















Molly watching over Crawford..she is so calm around him.


Crawford petting Molly's Paw
I know...I know..... for those of you that know Molly you cannot believe I would let her get so close to Crawford. Molly would not hurt a flea! She is harmless, sometimes annoying but harmless! I have always heard labs are great with Kids and Molly sure was yesterday. Jacob would have never have allowed them to get so close but I promise I was right with them and would not let anything happen to Crawford!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...