Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pete and Mildred Hinkle

Saturday was the Memorial Service for Pete and Mildred Hinkle. They were Crawford's Great Great Aunt and Uncle! They were the cutest and sweetest couple and I know are loved and missed by many. I could not choose a better time to go than together as they did. They were married 67 years and both died on the same day! Mildred passed away that morning and then Pete. It was like Pete was holding on just for Mildred. It is such a sweet ending to a long life together. We are so glad that they are no longer in pain and we know they are in a better place.

I heard this once at a funeral and loved it.

I wish you enough by Bob Perks

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."

For the full story
http://www.bobperks.com/wish.htm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...