Monday, November 17, 2008

14 Months

Wow! I can't believe Crawford is 14th Months! This time last year I was heading back to work! Oh how hard it was to leave Crawford! 14 months later and he has changed so much!

We had a great weekend! Not too much planned just a lot of playing and relaxing a little (at least during Nap Time). Crawford is really starting to come out of his shell. His is so funny and I think he knows it. He laughs all of the time...well except for the few times he pitches a fit when he doesn't get his way! Man he really knows how to pitch a fit these days! But for the most part he is all smiles! He is still blowing kisses to anyone he sees. He is no longer walking but is running everywhere but he sometimes is not too sure how to stop. He has me worried sick he is going to get hurt! I can't tell you how many times I have saved him from going head first into something! He has no fear!! He does listen well and I know he comprehends the word NO. He just is selective as to when he will listen or pretend like he doesn't hear us or he will look at us, smile and go for whatever we told him No for and then will laugh!! It's amazing to see how much he has learned. He is picking up new words every day. Yesterday when I asked him if he wanted to go outside and play he jumped up and ran to the door. I was so surprised he knew where to go. He loves playing outside! He gives the best hugs and kisses and he likes to give them to Molly at School! This week he said Shoe and pointed to his feet when I was putting his shoe on. He has learned where is Tummy and nose is but he would rather tell you where Mommy and Daddy's nose is and pull on it as hard as he can. He loves books! He still wants to take one to bed with him and pitches one of his fits if I try to slide it out of his hands. He has become very independent and does not want any help especially when it comes to eating. If he could only get his spoon going in the right direction I wouldn't mind that he wants to feed himself! :-) He is growing up before our eyes so fast! I feel like we blink and he has already changed.

Below are a few pictures from the weekned.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...