Monday, April 13, 2009

19 Months

Wow! 19 Months has brought so much joy to our life!! There is not a day that goes by that Crawford does not make us laugh. He does the funniest things! It's hard to imagine that we are just 5 sweet months away from having a 2 Year old!! He is becoming so independent. Only doing things when he wants to do it. If I ask him to eat something he usually will not, but if I turn around he will put it in his mouth! So Independent! While he is funny he also is SO sweet! Giving Kisses and Hugs to everyone!
A few new words...it's really hard with me to keep up with these days!
Milk, Backpack (thanks Dora), Turtle, Blue, Truck, eat, No (can you believe after all of the NO's we tell him he is just now saying it??) He points his finger 3 times when he says no! Balloon-Boon, Eye, Horse-Hore, nose-no
(I know there are more, I just can't think of them now)
He is beginning to learn his A,B,C's.
He still loves bubbles and his golf clubs!
Tonight when were were saying our prayers, Crawford folded his hands while I whispered our prayers. When I was finished he cupped his hands over his mouth leaned up to my ear and made the whisper noise, smiled and folded his hands back. I could not help but laugh out of surprise which instantly made him do it again! I wish I knew what was going through his mind! Maybe he was saying an extra prayer!
Below are a few pictures I took at Jacob's Parents house! It is so beautiful there right now! All of the flowers are starting to bloom!

At the Barn...Waiting for horses



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...