Monday, April 13, 2009

More Easter

We had such a great Easter Weekend! It was filled of lots of family time..Just what we like.
My mom(mimi) came into town on Thursday for the weekend! We had a great visit. We took Crawford to the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and then Jacob's parents had us all over for lunch on Sunday!
Grammy, Crawford, Pop Pop, Jacob and Me

Me, Crawford & Mimi

This is how all my pictures turn out with Crawford!!! Jumping out of my arms! Oh How much I do love this stage but I do miss him staying in my arms a little longer!!

The Easter Bunny was Good to Crawford!

Opening Mimi's Present! Fun!!

Mark and Allison with Crawford! Sorry, Mark & Crawford are not looking!!

Crawford on his John Deer at Grammy and Pop Pop's!

All of the people Crawford convinced to take him on the golf cart! He loves this thing! We have to hide it from him and spell it out otherwise he goes Crazy for it!! We were having so much fun on Sunday we did not put him down for his nap, he finally passed out on Pop Pop's shoulder at 4:00! I could not believe he lasted that long without fussing! He was a trooper!!

We had such a great Easter and a great weekend spending with family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...