Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I have so many great pictures from a great Easter Weekend with our Family...However it's really late and I must go to bed!! Below are just a few! I have MANY to share this week!!
On Saturday we took Crawford to the Old Town Easter Egg Hunt...lets just say Crawford was more interested in watching everyone else run around than he was getting eggs for himself. I think we left with 6. One boy ran up and took Crawford's egg. He told Crawford he was helping his sister. He was probably 8 years old in the 3 and Under section!! He was so serious and cute!! I heard his mom fuss at him and he said "he said it was OK". Too Funny! What a sweet Big Brother to help his little sister!!

Well...we had to have a little digital help in order to get Crawford with the Easter Bunny this year!! He kept telling him Bye!


This Year/Last Year

Many More Pictures to come from this weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...