Friday, May 8, 2009

In Memory of….

Jacob’s Great Aunt and Crawford’s Great Great Aunt  Becky died today! We all loved her very much and will miss her! We are glad that she is no longer suffering! She was such a sweet lady with a great sense of humor and will be missed dearly by all! Becky kept Jacob when he was a baby up until he went to school. They were very close! I instantly fell in love with her when I first met her! She always made me laugh with her dry sense of humor! She loved for us to bring Crawford to visit her, and he loved visiting her! He knew exactly where she kept her toys and I think they were the same toys Jacob played with! 

We Love you Aunt Becky!!

DSC01936

I have always liked this saying below and I find it appropriate today!

I wish you enough by Bob Perks
"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."
For the full story
http://www.bobperks.com/wish.htm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...