Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Every year Jacob goes to the Race for Memorial Day weekend. Crawford and I headed up to Hickory to visit with Mimi and Great Mimi! We had a great visit!

On Saturday we went to Ashville to visit my Grandmother and Aunt. We had a great visit! He even managed to get his back scratched and he loved it!

 Crawford at Great Mimi's  Crawford Getting Back Scratched

Crawford Kissing Great Mimi

Crawford giving his great Mimi kisses.

Crawford with Flower2

Smelling the Rose

Crawford and Mimi    Being a typical boy and tearing it apart. So much fun. Crawford with Train2 BW  Playing with my train from when I was little! Crawford with Train BW 

We had such a great weekend with Mimi! I even got to sleep in a little which was nice! Thanks mimi for having us!!! We love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...