Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Today Crawford and I spent most of the day over at Jacob's Parents (Grammy and Poppy's) house, while ours was being cleaned! He had a great time playing. In the pictures below he is playing on his favorite car! He is such a climber these days!!


I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! We are looking forward to what 2009 brings us but can't complain about 2008. It was such a great year! Watching Crawford grow and learn and develop into the little boy he is has been so much fun! He is the love of our life! He has taught us so much this past year. Most importantly he has taught me to stop and enjoy life because it goes so fast! I never really realized how fast the days go by until we had Crawford and watching him grow up before our very eyes! He is so very precious and so much fun. We are so lucky to be his parents!
Below are a few of my favorite pictures from this year.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...