Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Part Three

On Christmas Eve we exchanged presents with Jacob's Parents, Ryan, Casey and Adam. We had a great time and once again Crawford racked up with toys. We all got some great presents but most importantly enjoyed spending time together. Below are a few pictures.
Crawford helping Uncle Ryan put the 4-Wheeler together that Grammy and Poppy got him.


Taking it for a ride.









After the Christmas Eve Service (which we did not attend this year but plan on next year). Everyone went over to Jacob's parents house for appetizers. We all had a great time eating and playing. Below are a few pictures. Sorry, it's only a few I was really bad the entire Chritmas season in getting pictures of everyone. I did not even get one of the three of us!! I can't believe it!

Crawford and Uncle Adam

Don't you love my Sock Monkey Slippers Mimi got me??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...