Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Part - One

Saturday before Christmas we traveled to Asheville, NC to have Christmas with my family. We spent the night at my aunt and uncle's house and had a great time! I hate that I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked. Crawford had a great time eating and opening presents!

Crawford eating at what Jacob and I call the adult table. Usually there are too many people to fit around the table and Jacob and I end up sitting at the Kids table.


Mimi Jo and Crawford



Opening Gifts



Playing with uncle Gary and Aunt Vicki



I wish I had more pictures but I guess I was caught up in the moment of watching Crawford and everyone that I didn't take many pictures. We had a great visit with everyone. This year we decided to play dirty Santa. We had a great time and everyone got some great gifts. Jacob ended up with the Best Buy Gift Card that he brought. That was his plan! Crawford some really cute toys and clothes. He had a great time opening the gifts!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...