Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thankful

As I check my daily reading of blogs today I can't help but stop and think how THANKFUL I am! I am Thankful for so many things in my life....but at this very Moment I am so very Thankful that Crawford is so Healthy! That we are able to do all that we have with him and more and that he is just in the other room sleeping so peacefully in his own crib! There are so many sick children that I read about! They break my heart! I wish there was something I could do. Little Tuesday's story broke my heart and for sure touched and changed my life. And now Stellan, there isn't a day that goes by that I am not wanting to know an update on him! You can read about both of them from the link to the right of my blog. I am sure many of you already do! It's stories like these that make those little temper tantrums and back arching perfectly fine! The food throwing and hair pulling, I easily forget when I read these stories! These women are so strong and I always wonder if I could be that strong, I hope I never have to find out!
I am Thankful for so much but today I am Thankful for Health!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...